The Importance of Remote Access
Erasing Communication Gaps and Increasing Productivity
Remote access has become a necessity, whether that is for a traveling employee, a work-from-home employee, or even for vendors and contractors. You will need to connect and share without worry of security breaches. With our managed services, you can get the connectivity you need to do business whether you travel across the globe or just nearby.
Getting the right remote connectivity carrier
Connecting remotely requires consideration of who, what, and how. Depending on your business needs, we can structure access through Virtual Private Networks (VPN, desktop sharing, Privileged Access Management, and Vendor Privileged Access Management (VPAM) so that you can connect your business how you need at every level to maintain critical information, data, and resources. We set you up to balance security with the benefits of remote access.
Cyber Security Managed Service
Cybercrimes are increasing exponentially and affect all types and sizes of business.
You need a cost-effective way to protect your organization’s data, customers, remote users, and networks.
Malicious attacks, data theft, and security breaches can come from many sources:
- Viruses and malware
- Ransom-seeking hackers
- Unauthorized access
- Email phishing and spamming
- Accidental deletions and human error
- Natural and manmade disasters.
With our IT expertise and Managed Detection and Response (MDR) from Cypress Networks, you get a complete approach to cyber-security:
- Network systems built to current industry standards
- 24/7 monitoring of your firewall for vulnerabilities
- Ongoing security assessments and audits
- Instant detection and prompt response to threats
- Email filtering to get ahead of most attacks
- Software patch management and upgrades as soon as available
- Continuous backup protection of your files using distributed cloud services
- Ongoing training and testing for your team to maintain the “Human Firewall” that is the weakest link in the cyber-security chain.
NOTE: Proof of End-Point Detection and response is now required by Insurance providers to qualify for Cybersecurity insurance.
Our services help you comply with GLBA, PCI, ISO 27001, SOX and HIPAA requirements.
Call us today to discuss how we can protect your network!
Effectively and Securely Manage User Access
Business needs change as personnel change. What worked one day may need to be changed the next. With Cypress Networks, we can monitor all users and adjust and control access as needs change. This creates security for all information, while allowing privileges for those who need it.